the diagram below shows the manfacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane summarixe the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make camparisons where relevant

the diagram below shows the manfacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane.
summarixe the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make camparisons where relevant.

Here, the diagram convey that how the sugar is made from the sugar cane and the process involed to manifest sugar. This process includes "seven" levels. The most of the steps involve machinaries, how the farmer use them to make sugar. Growing and harvesting of crop is the major task which is difficult. Whereas, other tasks done by machines with less humans required.

The process of making the sugar from sugarcane needs a vast amount of that crop becuase production with small amount result in low quality and quantity. Growing of crops takes atleast 12-18 months of time. It has to be harvested by farmers which is physically challenged. The crushing step does not involve many people. However, purification of the extracted juice should be done carefully.

The evaporation stage produce vast amount of smoke and evaporates water molecules from jucie and makes it a syrup. Centrifuge process is a hard because deperation of crystals from syrup is not a childs play. However, drying and cooloing it afterwards is easiest step of all.sugars are used by most of the population so production of sugar is benifial for business industry in many ways.