The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane

The diagram illustrates the process by which sugar is produced from sugar cane. It can be seen that this process consists of seven stages involving planting, harvesting, crushing, purifying, evaporating, and drying and cooling.
Firstly, sugar cane is farmed and nourished from one year to a year and half. When it has fully grown, it is harvested by two ways. Either manually by human laborers or by using cutting machines. After harvest, this sugar cane goes through the third step of crushing, leading to a liquid form called the juice.
Following the procedure, the juice is poured into a limestone filter to get ready for purification. After that, it is under extreme heat in an evaporator to transform into a syrup, before being centrifuged to separate sugar crystals. Finally, the crystals are dried and cooled in the container, and the end product is sugar.