The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk and dairy products for commercial sales Summarise the information by selecting reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk and dairy products for commercial sales.
Summarise the information by selecting & reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams illustrate how to produce and process milk and dairy produce for trade. This report will provide a brief description of the main stages.

Overall, it is obvious that there are several steps in this procedure, commencing with cow grazing and culminating in distributing to supermarkets and shops.

To begin with, as can be inferred from the diagram, once milk is collected by milking-machine twice a day, it is stored in the refrigeration place. The step after this is milk is delivered to Dairy by the milk tanker every day. At the dairy, cheese, cream, and butter made from milk are mass-produced. Following this, milk is pasteurized and packaged by their technology. Ultimately, these products are allocated in commercial places, ready for sale.