The diagram details the process of making wool Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram details the process of making wool. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The presented diagram elucidates the procedures by which wool is processed and transformed into various products.

Looking from an overall perspective, it is readily apparent that the manufacture can be broken down into 3 main phases: the collection of sheep wool, the processing of the fibers, and the production of items from wool.

To begin with, sheep is shorn and the fleece collected will be spread onto a flat surface to be cleaned and dried. Next, the raw material obtained from sheep is spun into wool, and strings that are not used can be recycled.

The wools that get selected are then bunched together into tufts and put all into storage. Afterward, it will be spun into balls of yarn which can either be used for knitting or manufacturing other products such as carpets or jackets.