The diagram shows how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the process of making chocolate. In general, there are nine main steps. The process begins with harvesting ripe red pods from cacao tree and ends with the creation of chocolate bars by molding.
The first step is the extraction of white cocoa beans from ripe red pods on cacao trees. Then, these beans are gone through the process of fermentation in the period ranging from two to ten days. After that, these beans are sun-dried and roasted at the temperatures from 120 to 150 Celsius degree.
After being processed using heat, outer shell are removed through crushing and the left inner parts are then pressed by conching. Following, the chocolate liquid collected are tempered in a big tray. Finally, to create complete chocolate bars, molding into smaller bars is a must.