The diagrams below show the design for a wave energy machine and its location Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the design for a wave-energy machine and its location.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagrams illustrate the process of a wave energy machine and its locations which depends on costs. Overall, a wave machine energy consumes air and water in order to produce energy and have 2 distinct locations that related to costs.
The first diagram shows how a wave energy machine works and electricity is generated .According to the diagram, air flow passes upside to down and down to upside through a turbine. Air flows into turbine after following this passes through chambers as a result it causes an increase of water level. When water level goes up, it generate air flow that will go through turbine then will create electricity.
The second diagram describes that a wave energy machine have 2 different locations such as high and low installation costs. Low installation costs are located in small waves area and produce low output. while high installations costs create high output.