The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The process reveals how cement is manufactured and then used in the concrete–making production for construction purposes. There are five main stages involved in the first graph, beginning with putting raw materials and ending with packing finished products. Additionally, concrete is made by mixing the four different ingredients included cement.

At the first step of the diagram, given materials namely limestone and clay are crushed to form a powder. This powder is then mixed before going through the rotating heater. Subsequently, the mixture is ground in a grind, resulting in cement. The process concluded with packing these finished products in order to be used

Regarding the second graph, the concrete-manufacturing process begins with mixing all four different materials, consisting of 10% water, 15% cement, 25% sand, and a half of gravel. This mixture is then poured into a concrete mixer in which they are rotated to combine to produce finish products.