The floor plans below show the changes that were made to a house over a six month period

The floor plans below show the changes that were made to a house over a six-month period.

The two maps illustrate the alternations at the house during a six-month. Overall, we can see that the house has 8 doors and the meals in the kitchen has moved between kitchen and living room after renovation.
Looking at the first map, we can be seen that it has only 7 doors. In bathroom has a bathtub and a toilet between the wall and window. Besides, the meals were placed in the kitchens.
Turn to the second map, as can be seen, there are 8 doors from the house. In the bathroom, the toilet placed between the bathroom, and the bathtub has been replaced with a shower. The wall between the kitchen and the living room has been deleted and it has been replaced with the meals. In addition, the kitchen after renovation is better and more modern. The verandah has been deleted after construction, the entry has been moved near the center of the house.