The flow chart illustrates the consequence of deforestation Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features

The flow chart illustrates the consequence of deforestation. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features.

The chart depicts the results of devastating forest.

Overall, chopping trees down in the forest leads to variety of effects which corresponding together.

There are four main effects that are the primary cause of other problems. First of all, the soil is pressurized by heavy logging machines which make it becomes hard and "baked", therefore, flooding. The next deteriorative problem emerges is it increases the risk of forest being burnt both by deliberation and incidence. As a result, wood which is wasted is devastated relates to the lack of micro-organisms feeding. Ergo, usually coming up with undermining vegetation and lessen variety of bio-world. Moreover, degrading vegetable can both come from other two main cause erosion of the first layer of soil, consequence of the missing roots, and the proliferation of drought which comes from the decrease of precipitation commenced from lessen moisturization from the plants to the atmosphere.