The following maps show some of the changes that have taken place in Dubai in recent decades Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The following maps show some of the changes that have taken place in Dubai in recent decades. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps illustrate how Dubai has changed when comparing to what it was in the past.
Overall, it is clear that there are developments and overpopulation in Dubai in the present day.
Look at the second picture, we can see that the significant development in Dubai. Similarly, many high-rise buildings have constructed in place in the North area which was sand fields in the past. In past decades, there were not any vehicles inroads, but in contrast to Dubai today, traffic density was relatively dense which is one feature of reasonably rose in population growth and the number of people driving car.
The only thing which has been remained is the clocktower at the roundabout. At present decades, some trees have been planted surrounding the edge of the roundabout.