The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two
different countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where
relevant.

The above table and graph represent the water use from 1900 to 2000 in three different sectors. As we can see the diagram that use water has been continuously increasing in the recent years. The use of water has raised by all the sectors which depicts the diagram.

The consumption of water worldwide is increasing every year. agriculture use the most of the water as compare to other two sectors i.e industrial and domestic. domestic use is least one. In the first fifty years from 1900, there were not any noticeable increases of use of water y industrial and domestic but as we can see agriculture sector has started to increase from 1900. Later from 1950, all the sectors has rapidly increasing. increasing ratio is highest of agriculture sector as compare to others.

brazil consumes large amount of water for its irrigation field. It seems that there is plenty of water in brazil. Only 8m3 water used by congo. They also get less water for irrigation.