The graph below compares changes in the birth rates of China and USA between 1920 and 2000

Th line graph gives information about birth rate proportions in two different nations (China and USA) from 1920 to 2000.

It is evident that both country experienced steady but significant fluctuations over the periods however, they saw steady downward trends in the rest of the years.

Chinese birth rate increased from around 10% in 1920 to 15% in 1935. It had a sharp reduction of 5% and remained in the same level between 1940 and 1945. In 5 years birthing in China reached its peak of 20% and fell by under 10% . In Chinese had a gradual decrease in the end of the years.

Meanwhile, the US birthing rate obtained moderate ups and downs showing more than 10% in 20 years. The following 5 years saw dramatic fall getting under 5%. In 1950 the trend rose sharply by 15%. The USA followed by a steady fall over the periods.

Although China experienced high upwards in some years over the periods, the population degree in both country, United States and China, followed a very similar rate at the rest of the years.

Essays by the user: