The graph below shows the percentage of workers from five different European countries that were absent for a day or more due to illness from 1991 to 2001 Summarise the information by selecting reporting the main features and make comparisons where releva

The graph below shows the percentage of workers from five different European countries that were absent for a day or more due to illness from 1991 to 2001.Summarise the information by selecting reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given chart illustrates the proportion of absent days of labourers from five separate European countries between 1991 and 2001.
Overall, the general trend of the graph is that the percentage does change considerably during the examined period. Besides, the line that changes the most belongs to France, in contrast, Germany had the most stable trend in that time.
Obviously, there were two countries possess the uphill trend during 1991 and 2001 which were Netherland and Sweden. Firstly, it was Sweden that not only had the most significant rising trend in these two countries, but also in the whole five patterns. Secondly, the Netherlands fluctuated the most due to several upward and downfall periods of time.
Besides, UK and Germany could be listed to stable group because these two group did not experience any change in that duration. To be more specific, both had the same started statistics at nearly 2 percent in 1991 and the final percentage did not alter a lot to the begin ones.
It was only France that had a decreasing trend in between that time. It is proved that the origin percentage at 5 dived dramatically to roughly 3 percent.