IELTS Mock Test 2021 January Writing Practice Test 1 The graphs below show the enrolments of overseas students and local students in Australian universities over a ten year period

[IELTS Mock Test 2021 January Writing Practice Test 1]
The graphs below show the enrolments of overseas students and local students in Australian universities over a ten year period.

The line graphs illustrate the population of foreign and local students enrolled in Australian universities during ten years since 2001.

Overall, total students of both graph was increasing over the time, while the commencing categorize of overseas students was higher than local students at the end of period.

Looking at detail of overseas student's line chart, the demand of new student studying university in Australia gradually rose over years until 2009, then it remained constantly till the end. Following this, total number of foreign students was dramatically rocketed by 400% in 2010 when comparing with the beginning time.

Turning to the chart of local students, the commencing rate was fluctuate in ten years, but the number of new local students insignificantly changed since it had about 19000 students in the first year of term and reached around 20000 new enrolment at the end of term, while the rate of new overseas students enhanced by 3 times. Although Australian universities received more the enrolments of domestic students than foreign students from 2001 to 2004, as a result of having low commencing rate, total Australia students less than a half overseas students since 2009.