The map below shows the changes that have taken palce at the waterfront area of a town calles Darwin between 2009 and 2014

The map below shows the changes that have taken palce at the waterfront area of a town calles Darwin between 2009 and 2014.

The maps illustrate the modification that have occurred at the waterfront area of a city called Darwin over 5 years (from 2009 to 2014).
In general, the waterfront region have significantly changed between 2009 and 2014. In 2014, there had some new places which were located in that area such as swimming pool, university building, residential buildings, harbour and trees.
All of industrial regions in 2009 were completely elimited. Instead, swimming pool was built between school and lake to the north. Also, in the south, there had a lot of trees which risen. Around this was some new constructions like university building, residential building and harbour. The residential building was located in the centre. Next to this, there had a university building was near the school as well. To the southeast, the harbour was built on the sea.
In conclusion, the waterfront area had considerable change between 2009 and 2014.