The map below shows the development of a seaside village between 1995 and present Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The map below shows the development of a seaside village between 1995 and present. Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The map illustrated how seaside village’s facilities and infrastructure developed in two different time period (1995 and present)

Overall, the residential area has significant developed during the period while the development of facilities and infrastructure has developed, we have some business changes from fishing to real estate.

In the past the housing area in the west north still small but now they have to be constructed more house than the old ones. And next to the east north the farmland and the forest park were destroyed and converted to the sport complex with golf course and tennis course.

Moving to the south-west region, in the past this site still had shops and a fish market where local citizens sold fish they had caught while sailing from a fishing port. Next to the west the hotel in the town has developed new parking lot for their customers.