The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present

The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present.

The two illustrations give information on how Ryemouth has changed from 1995 to present.
In general, the given area has experienced modernization with the addition of fishing port and residential areas. Moreover, all agricultural zones have been removed from its territory.
In the north-western side , the number of houses has grown considerably . Shop which was located in the south-west in 1995 has been replaced by five restaurants, and apartments has been constructed on the site of fish markets.
Turning to east, there used to be farmland but it has been extended in length and replaced by a golf. Forest park has been removed and replaced by tennis. Near the hotel which is situated in south-east has been added a car park. Cafe stayed the same in the given period. Finally , fishing port has been constructed in the sea in southern part.