The maps below show recent changes in the town of Kimsville Summarise the information y selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show recent changes in the town of Kimsville. Summarise the information y selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The 2 given maps illustrate the main changes which have taken place in the town of Kimsville between the year 2002 and today.
In general, it appears that Kimsville has become a much more modern city with far more entertainment places and skyscrapers.
Kimsville used to be a green city with 4 rows of trees in the four corners of the city. However, 2 rows of trees on the left hand of the map were cut down to make way for new apartments and a football stadium. In 2002, there was not any transport facility in Kimsville, but a new train station has been recently built near the city centre.
Another striking change is that the factory on the right hand of the city centre has been knocked down to make into a software company. The old cinema, which used to be behind the city center, has turned into a pub.