The maps below show the university campus at present and in the future after some planned changes Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show the university campus at present and in the future, after some planned changes.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map illustrates how the university campus would be changed in the future after the renovation.

Overall, it can be clear that in the future the main road will change from the center of the campus to the southern area. Similarly, in the future, there will be two separate parking for students and staff and two genetics buildings.

Presently, the north side of the campus has more trees and common parking. However, the first layer of trees would be replaced by genetics buildings 2 and the bio-imaging facility in the future.

Compared to the present map, the new structure has an extended pathway from the south to the north which is divided into the student parking and the two new buildings in the south. Furthermore, there will be more enlarged space in the biochemistry and biotechnology buildings after the renovation.