Percentage of UK people who consumed daily recommended amount of fruit and vegetable in 2002 2006 and 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Percentage of UK people who consumed daily recommended amount of fruit and vegetable in 2002, 2006 and 2010.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart depicts the UK citizens' percentages in terms of whether they took the daily recommended consumption of greeneries in three years (2002, 2006, 2010). The data sources clearly communicated that women, among three gender and age groups, consume the most significant daily dose of fruit and vegetable.

In the first year surveyed, over a fifth of British males consumed vegetables sufficiently, while the figure in terms of women is exactly a quarter. Nevertheless, only 11% of children had the recommended vegetable diet. In the next 4 years (2006), all three groups shared a similar increasing trend, making the numbers reached 26%, 32%, and 18% respectively.

Nevertheless, the opposite fashion of acceleration is witnessed in 2010 as the male and the youngster percentage experienced a slight lull by 2%. The multitude of females who consumed the daily dose also plummeted by 6%, making this remained only 2% higher than the second-highest group - men.