The pie chart shows the percentage of persons arrested in the five years ending 1994 and the bar chart shows the most recent reasons for arrest

The pie chart shows the percentage of persons arrested in the five years ending 1994 and the bar chart shows the most recent reasons for arrest.

The chart provided number of people arrested.Two pie charts: first shows % of males, second females and bar chart there shown reasons for most recent arrest from 1989 to 1994.
The larger chart between them was percentages of females who are not arrested. And in bar chart it was belonged for chart drinking between females.
As I am write upper the biggest part is not arrested females thy were 91% and the smallest part was belonged to females who were arrested with only 9%. It males % was similar too arrested males were less than not arrested, 32% and 68% respectively.
There is list of reasons how people could be arrested:drink driving,public drinking,breach of order,assault,theft,other reasons and no reasons. The most was public drinking almost around 38%for females and roughly 30% for males. The chart with less % was no answers approximately 4 and 8 % for males and females respectively.