The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego County California and the rest of the world

The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego County, California and the rest of the world

The three graphs demonstrate the shares of three retail sectors in San Diego County,California and Worldwide water usage.
In total, the highest usage of water Worldwide can be seen in the agricultural sector.However,the lowest one is residential sector in the same country.
To begin with 60% of the using water are residential sector in San Diego County,yet the percentage of California are the 20% less than San Diego County at the same sector.In the final Worldwide can be seen only 8% of residential sector
On the other hand, in San Diego County are 17% of agricultural sector but in California are the more than 10 % of San Diego County 69 % of agricultural sector was in the Worldwide Finally, the industry sector in the San Diego County and Worldwide respectively are 23%.According to the California more than 10% of San Diego County and Worldwide.