The pie charts show figures for the use of public libraries in 1990 and 2000 in Britain Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts show figures for the use of public libraries in 1990 and 2000 in Britain.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates the comparison of public library usage in Britain in 1991 and 2000. Units are measured in percentage.

It can be clear that most of the people who visited the library for reading the newspaper and magazines. However, several people used the library to borrow or return videos in 2000 which was not in 1991.
In 1990, among the 290 million library visitors, 65% were reading the newspaper and magazines which was reduced to 55% in 2000. Conversely, only ten percent of people went to the library for obtaining information in 1991 which was doubled in 2000 in Britain.
The number of people who use public libraries for study purposes or to return or borrow books was 10% and 15% in 1991 which decreased significantly to two percent and five percent in the total of 350 million visits by 2000. Furthermore, 18% of citizens visit the public library to borrow or return videos.