The plans below show a student room for two students and a student room for one student at an Australian university

The plans below show a student room for two students and a student room for one student at an Australian university.

The two pictures compare the design and weekly renting cost price of a room for one and two students Australian university.
Overall, it is clear that the room for two students is larger and equipped with more furniture. Also, the price of a single room is much lower than that of a 2-person room.

At 200 dollars per week, the room for a pupil is 6 meters in length and 2.5 meters in breadth. The bathroom is located in the top left corner and opposite the kitchen appliances, which include a microwave, a stove and a sink. There is a study desk situated to the right of the bathroom and a bed in the right corner with a window view. The student can also use the TV television on the wall opposite the study desk.

Paying 350 dollars per week, students live in a captive space of six by four meters, which is twice as large as the single one. there are one bathroom, one study desk, and one bed arranged similarly to the single room. Besides, there is a new bookshelf added between the bathroom and the study desk. The kitchen area is also rearranged adjacent to the door, giving space for a table, chairs and a television. The other study desk is close to a bed situated in the bottom right corner.