The Table Below Shows the Numbers of Visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and after it was refurbished The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit during the same two periods Summarise the in

The Table Below Shows the Numbers of Visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and after it was refurbished. The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and the chart illustrate the data of visitors of Ashdown Museum and their level of satisfaction before and after the refurbishment of the museum.
Generally, more people were attracted to the place after the reconstruction. Most of them rated positively than before.
Prior to the refurbishment, 74000 people visit Ashdown, but half of them gave unfavorable ranking with 40% complaining that they were dissatified, and 10% very dissatisfied.
Following the year posterior to the renovation, the total number of guest increase by 18000 people, in which 40% felt satisfied while 35% said they were very satisfied.