The table below summarises some data collected by a college bookshop for the month of February 2000

The table below summarises some data collected by a college bookshop for the month of February 2000.

The tabular chart vividly illustrates information about characteristics data collected by two groups non book club members and book club members the month of February 2000. Overwhelmingly, magazines were sold more among two groups people.

It can be clearly seen that, college students of non book club members bought 1249 magazines, which was at the highest position than others groups followed by non fiction 29 and fiction 44 respectively. In annexation to it, magazines were sold 332 to college staff members, which was more than non fiction and fiction. Interestingly, in non book club members of public, whereas, members of public purchased non fiction and magazines, which were 122 and 82 on 2000.

Furthermore, the tabla reveals that book club members preffered non fiction, which was more than non book club members. In addition to it, fiction and magazines were given to book club members. In this groups, magazines was at lowest position compare to others groups which was 33 magazines.

All in all, magazines were sold maximum and fiction was minimum among of both groups.

non book club members and book club members the month of February 2000.
non book club members and book club members for the month of February 2000.

Sentence: Overwhelmingly, magazines were sold more among two groups people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to groups and people

Sentence: It can be clearly seen that, college students of non book club members bought 1249 magazines, which was at the highest position than others groups followed by non fiction 29 and fiction 44 respectively.
Suggestion: Refer to others and groups

Sentence: In annexation to it, magazines were sold 332 to college staff members, which was more than non fiction and fiction.
Description: The fragment members , which is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace was with were

Sentence: In this groups, magazines was at lowest position compare to others groups which was 33 magazines.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and groups
Suggestion: Refer to others and groups

Sentence: Furthermore, the tabla reveals that book club members preffered non fiction, which was more than non book club members.
Error: preffered Suggestion: proffered
Error: tabla Suggestion: table

Read books how to use 'more than' or '...er than'