The table shows the change in the number of cinemas in different regions in a European country between 2004 and 2009

The table shows the change in the number of cinemas in different regions in a European country between 2004 and 2009.

The given table illustrates the differences and changes in the number of cinemas in different areas in a European country over a 5-year period from 2004 to 2009. Overall, what stands out from the graph is that there were upward trends in City Center, Nearby City Center and in total, except for Suburb and Countryside that bucked the trend. Noticeably, the most remarkable change could be found in Suburb area.
In particular, when it comes to City Center, the graph witnessed a growth of 3,1% from 1512 in 2004 to 1620 in 2009 in the number of cinemas, which constantly accounted for the highest numbers. Similarly, regarding Near City Center, the figure stood at 300 in 2004, then slightly increased by 1,6% to 400 in 2009, which were one-fifth and one-fourth respectively in comparison with those in City Center.
In stark contrast, concerning Suburb and Countryside, it demonstrates the opposite trend, with numbers decreasing by 25% from 40 to 30 for the former and by 6% from 108 to 90 for the latter. Meanwhile, in terms of total number, a slight rise of 2% from 2100 to 2287 cinemas was experienced in the figure.