The table shows the changing value which China achieved by exporting five types of goods over the two years of 2009 and 2010 measured in billion dollars

The table shows the changing value which China achieved by exporting five types of goods over the two years of 2009 and 2010, measured in billion dollars.

The chart provides data on the alteration of 5 merchandises’ export value in two consecutive years 2009 and 2010, measured in billion dollars.

Overall, the revenue from the international trade of equipment, telecommunication, and metals witnessed an upward trend while the reverse happened to clothing and manufacturing. A notable feature is a rise in total exports.

The most tangible growth belonged to metals with the figure approximately doubled from $2.3 to $4.1, which was a dramatic increase of 122%. Telecommunication and equipment also saw a similar movement, comprised approximately 60% and 13% of increasing rates respectively. In more detail, telecommunication reached $12.7 from the initial figure of nearly $8 and that of equipment leveled up by $1.3 from just above $10.

Clothing and manufacturing, however, experienced a mild decline of -17%($6 to $5) and -27%($5.5 to $4) respectively. Meanwhile, the overall value of exporting five types of products embraced a constantly upward trend by a fifth during the given time (32 to 38.4).