The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between Between 2000 and 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between Between 2000 and 2009.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The table given shows a comparison of how many students attend in four school over three different periods.
From an overall perspective, it is evident that voluntary-controlled schools have more pupils enrolled than other three schools. In addition, the enrollment of students showed a downward trend over the period supply.
At the beginning of the period shown, the percentage of students enrolling in voluntary-controlled shools was highest, at 52%, following by grammar schools with 24%. The figures for those in community schools and specialist schools were lowest, with 12%.
In the period from 2005 to 2009, community schools witnessed an increase of students’ enrollment from 32% in 2005 to 58% in 2009, while there was a decrease in those in other three schools. The proportion of students enrolling in Specialist school showed a slight decrease of 1%, while the figures of those in Grammar school and voluntary-controlled shools were 8% and 18 % respectively.