You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The bar chart below shows the number of visits to a community website in the first and second year of use Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons with relev

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The bar chart below shows the number of visits to a community website in the first and second year of use.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons with relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.

The given bar chart illustrates the number of visitors who access a community website in the first and second using years. The statistics are shown throughout 12 months.

Looking at the figure more closely, one can see that the website has a lot of faithful visitors when compared to each month, and the majority of them tend to visit this site twice as often in the second year of use. 15,000 people made up the first-year tourist peak in August, whereas over 23,000 people made up the second-year visitor peak in July. Ten times fewer first-year users in February than second-year users. In September, more over 3,000 users, or double the number of first-year users, made up the lowest second-year visitor.

Overall, it is clear that more second-year users frequent the site than first-year visitors. The month of September saw the fewest visitors, while June and July saw the most.