You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The following diagram shows how pencils are manufactured Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below You should write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The following diagram shows how pencils are manufactured.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.

The process of manufacturing pencils is demonstrated in this diagram.
Overall, two capital parts forming a pencil namely pencil leads, and wooden covers are manufactured in two different processes and then assembled.
The combination of ground graphite, clay and water called graphite dough is shifted to forming press in order to create graphite rods, which continue to be cut in pencil leads. Having dried, pencil leads are then fired in an oven under 800 Celsius degrees. With regards pencil cases, raw wood is processed into wooden slats with alternate grooves on surfaces by circular saw.
In terms of assembly, decent leads are glued onto slots in a wooden slat followed by the placement of another empty wooden slat on top to mantle a sandwich of slats. In the last stage, shaping machine is operated to cut those sticked pencils into separately completed ones.