Self introduction letter

Self-introduction letter

As a final-year student specializing in Physics at the Hanoi – Amsterdam Highschool for the Gifted, I am writing to express my interest in pursuing my graduate studies in Electrical Engineering at the renowned Hanoi University of Science and Technology.

I became acquainted with your distinguished university through a meeting with your representatives during my visit to the admissions counseling day held by HUST, Hanoi, and through interactions with students from various HUST faculties. I am thoroughly impressed by the esteemed reputation of your educational institutions and the exceptional standard of education upheld by HUST.

Regarding my academic accomplishments, I have actively participated in numerous competitions and have been honored with several prizes, including the 3rd prize in Physics at the municipal level in the excellent student competition during my 9th-grade year. Additionally, I successfully underwent the rigorous entrance examination specializing in Physics at the Hanoi – Amsterdam Highschool for the Gifted, which brings together the most accomplished students from different disciplines in Hanoi. Throughout high school, I consistently excelled in Physics and Mathematics, exhibiting profound aptitude in problem-solving, creativity, and collaborative work. Recognizing the importance of international exposure, I have dedicated time to honing my language and logical thinking skills in English and SAT, resulting in the attainment of IELTS 7.5 and 1480 SAT certifications, respectively.

From a young age, my unwavering passion for physics, general science, and technology has fueled my ambition to become an AI engineer. Enrolling at the School of Information and communication technology, one of the most prestigious HUST schools would offer me a transformative opportunity to actualize this long-held dream. To achieve this, I have continuously strived to enhance my knowledge and skills. Throughout my academic journey, I have demonstrated commitment and diligence in acquiring the necessary expertise for future success in this field. I am confident in my ability to apply myself effectively and efficiently. My outstanding academic performance, solid knowledge foundation, and proficiency in relevant skills position me optimally to make substantial contributions to HUST. Moreover, the positive experiences shared by my peers and brother, who are also studying at HUST, have further solidified my desire to be a part of your institution. I would be immensely honored to demonstrate my capabilities and embrace the prospect of continuing my studies at the Hanoi University of Science and Technology.

Please consider my application, and I am available to provide any additional information you may require.

Thank you for your attention. I extend my sincerest regards to you, Madams and Gentlemen.