You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where rele

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton, and planned future development of the site.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The maps illustrate how the industrial area in the town of Norbition is expected to be redeveloped from its current setup. It is clear that the area is due to undergo significant redevelopment, especially some new housing areas, the transport network, and various kinds of facilities, at the expense of some of the farmland.

The most noticeable change from the original to the planned version is that factories are replaced by the housing estate and relevant facilities for residents. The factory located in the east will be transformed into a school, and the playground near the school will be situated between two housing units. The medical center and shops will be located to the south-west and south-east of the central circular road, respectively.

The transportation network has also undergone significant expansion, with more routes connecting residences and facilities. A path leads to another side of the river for the housing next to farmland. One more circular path is designed for smooth traffic in front of the medical center.