The diagram shows how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram illustrates the production of chocolate through a string of steps. In general, chocolate is made after 10 producing stages from the pods of the cacao tree to the process of getting liquid chocolate. First of all, ripe pods from cacao trees, which are often grown in some areas such as South America, Africa, and Indonesia are harvested. The farmers, then, use a sharp tool to break the hard shells of collected pods to get the white part inside called cocoa beans. After that, these beans are placed between dense layers of banana leaves for the fermenting process and after a few days, they are taken out and put under the sunlight. When the beans are dry, they are packed in big sacks for transportation. Next, a large train or lorry goes to the farm and takes these sacks to the factory where the beans are processed into chocolate. More specifically, they are roasted under a high temperature of 350 Celsius degrees then put into a machine to break the outer part and remove the shell. The inner part remains finally is pressed until it becomes liquid chocolate. The process will be repeated all over.