A foreign friend of yours plans to visit your place and stay with you but you do not have time on that date Give your friend another alternate date to come In your letter you should apology for it explain what you will busy for on that date suggest to him

A foreign friend of yours plans to visit your place and stay with you, but you do not have time on that date. Give your friend another alternate date to come.

In your letter, you should:
apology for it
explain what you will busy for on that date
suggest to him/her a alternate time to come.

Dear Peter,

I'm writing you about yours plans to visit me at 6/4/2020 that was accepted last year. I'm so sorry but in these date I will be unable in New Yourk because I have additional work from my boss in Baltimor. How you know it is couse directly on my carier.

I hope you believe me when I say how sorry I am and how gilty I fell about it. I will busy durin one week and I have an great idea. Your can come to me at 6/19/2020 and we could visit Alex together as old times. I hope this alternate sounds not bed and you forgive me.

I'm looking foorward to see you, please keep in touch after you arrive in aeroport.

Take care,

Anaatoly