A museum near your home is looking for people to do part time voluntary unpaid work You would like to do some voluntary unpaid work at the museum Write a letter to the museum director to apply for the voluntary unpaid work In your letter

A museum near your home is looking for people to do part-time voluntary/ unpaid work. You would like to do some voluntary/unpaid work at the museum. Write a letter to the museum director to apply for the voluntary/ unpaid work. In your letter :

Dear Sir,
I would like to apply for the position of part-time volunteer advertised on the billboard of Hung Vuong museum.
As you know, I received news about the employment to the part-time job at your museum after coming back to my home yesterday. This job will help me gain experience and get to know about many people having similar tastes if you give me a chance to work in your museum, which is related to my major at university.
There are a lot of reasons I think I would be suitable for one of these positions. First, I have excellent communication skills. I am good at talking to students about ancient Vietnamese history. Moreover, I am also concientious and responsible; I understand that the satisfication of most visitors after getting out of the museum is the most important aspect of my job.
In fact, I finished my final exam in the second semester of university, so I am absolutely free this summer. It will be a pleasure for me if I can work from 15th June to 28th August because I need to come back to Hanoi to study before 30th August.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Yours sincerely,
Nguyen Hoang Minh.