An organization has given an advertisement for a part time volunteer job for local children Write a letter to the administrator of the organization In your letter Introduce yourself Why you think you are suitable for this job State when you will be able t

An organization has given an advertisement for a part time volunteer job for local children. Write a letter to the administrator of the organization. In your letter:
Introduce yourself.
Why you think you are suitable for this job.
State when you will be able to join that job.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement in the Times newspaper dated 26th August 2020. I would like to apply for the position of the part-time volunteer.
I am a science graduate, 23 years old, seeking a job that can improve my interaction skills. I did complete my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University this year, June. Being a humble person who likes to talk and listen, I feel that my skills can meet your requirements.
I can join immediately upon selection as currently, I do not have any other assignments in my pipeline. I shall be grateful if given a chance to meet you and discuss it.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Name.