Write a letter to your manager about a computer system problem that you have encountered and say Describe the problem How it is affecting your work What needs to be done about it

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you about the booting issue on my office computer. It has been a headache since yesterday.

The computer had given a message of hard drive recovery yesterday morning, and it stopped booting since then. I have contacted the IT help desk to rectify the issue, but no one has attended so far.

I was not able to send some important files stored on this computer. Also, many of my assignments have delayed as I do not have a free available system.

I shall be grateful if you could help me in resolving this problem soon. Kindly reiterate with the IT department to send a technician to rectify the problem. Please advise me on the alternative steps that can be done in this type of situation.

Yours faithfully,
Name