On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company In your letter describe the item you lost explain how you lost it tell the insura

On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter
describe the item you lost
explain how you lost it
tell the insurance company what you would like them to do

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to inform you that I recently lost my mobile phone while on holiday in Singapore.

The mobile is a black Samsung Galaxy J7 and cost $1550 when I bought it new last month. It has a resolution of 20 megapixels camera, 16 GB internal memory and was in a brown leather case with my name on it.

I lost it when I was having coffee with my wife in the backpacker area of Ho Chi Minh City. I believe the coffee shop was called Brewlands Coffee and it was on Lemm Tee Lao Street. We had been at the coffee shop for around 35 minutes when I noticed it was missing.

I am entitled to make a claim for the value of the above mentioned item and request that you send me details on what I need to do in order to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully

Nirbhai Singh