On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost

On a recent holiday, you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to claim my travel insurance, which I hold with your company. I have lost my digital camera on the trip to thailand. request you to process my claim.

I have take a travel insurance with your company, which covers lost of lauguge and valuable item. While I was on a holiday in Phukat, thailand I have lost my grey color Sony super X digital camera during the city tour. The camera's battery was drain hence, I kept the camera on charging in a rastuarent where we halted for lunch. it was kept under my seat near the charging dock but somehow, someone managed to pick it. Thankfully, the tour guide helped me in getting the security footage but unfortunatly the person face was not clearly visible. I have also logde a police complain.

Herewith, I have enclosed the cliam form, police complain letter with security footage of the incident and the purchase reciept of the camera. I request you to kindly process my claim and if required you can contact me for further quires on the contact details mentioned on the claim form.

Yours Faithfuly,
Abhishek Agrawal