There have been some problems with the bus service especially its reliability in your area over the last two weeks Write a letter to the manager of the bus company In your letter a Describe what the problems are b Explain how these problems are affecting

There have been some problems with the bus service, especially its reliability, in your area over the last two weeks.
Write a letter to the manager of the bus company. In your letter
a. Describe what the problems are
b. Explain how these problems are affecting you
c. Suggest what you would like the company to do

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with your bus service quality in my area, Fifth Settlement, New Cairo. I have been using the service for more than 18 months. Recently, the bus has not arrived in the estimated time frame. Sometimes the ticket collectors charge more than the expected bus fare without giving a rational justification.

Since the bus never arrives in time, I had to take a cap just to be at work at 7:45 am. On my way home the bus driver keeps changing the routes upon requests from other commuters, which skips my area. that happened four times this month.

I believe you should add some quality checks to make sure that bus drivers keep following the designated routes as well as the focus on arriving on time. Also, you should provide a phone number so that commuters would be able to immediately report the bus fare incidents.

I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,

John Doe