You are experiencing financial problems and want to ask your landlord if you can pay your rent late Write a letter to your landlord In your letter explain Why you cannot pay the rent When you will pay the rent How you will ensure you can pay your rent in

You are experiencing financial problems and want to ask your landlord if you can pay your rent late. Write a letter to your landlord.
In your letter explain:
Why you cannot pay the rent
When you will pay the rent.
How you will ensure you can pay your rent in the future

Dear Sir
I am writing this letter to request you to allow me to pay the rent for march month at the beginning of April due to some financial issues.
As you know I am an international student here in Canada and allow to work only twenty hours per week that are not sufficient for me to manage the fee of courses and my own expenses. I asked my parents to send me money so that I can pay the house rent but unfortunately, my grandfather is admitted to a hospital due to a serious heart attack. so, my parents need money for his treatment. They assured me to transfer money at the end of march.

I will pay my rent at the beginning of next month as soon as I receive currency from my family.
To ensure that I will pay my rent next month, I can give you a signed cheque associated with my bank account. As soon as, I receive the money, I will let you know so that you can deposit the cheque in your account to get my rent.

I will be grateful if you allow me to pay my rent late.
I will wait for your prompt reply.
yours Sincerely
Prrett