You are leaving your job and would like to invite your friend as your replacement Write a letter to your friend In your letter you should describe the job explain the reason you leave tell him her why you recommend the job to them

You are leaving your job and would like to invite your friend as your replacement. Write a letter to your friend.

In your letter, you should:
describe the job
explain the reason you leave
tell him/her why you recommend the job to them.

Dear Anuj,

I hope this letter find you well. I am writing this letter to invite you as a replacement for my current post in the ABC company because I have resigned for my post.

This post demands a person with good knowledge of finance and efficiently skilled with excel and presentations. Additionally, a person has to analyse the financial models of different investment bankers and act accordingly under company guidelines.

I have decided to pursue my masters in Canada that is the sole reason behind leaving my job.

My company has a good brand value and friendly culture that will suits you best. Also, compensation wise they will give you quite well increment, that is why I am recommending you as my replacement.

I hope you will consider my advice and will act accordingly.

Yours lovingly,
Abhay Deol