You are travelling and need someone to do you a favour while you are gone Write a letter asking a neighbor or friend for a help In your letter include Where you are going What the favour is Why you need this friend for help

You are travelling and need someone to do you a favour while you are gone. Write a letter asking a neighbor or friend for a help. In your letter include:
• Where you are going
• What the favour is
• Why you need this friend for help

Hi Peter,

I’d be travelling next weekend and as a reliable and caring friend, I want to ask you for a favour while I am gone.

I have a business meeting to attend in London on 7th June which is expected to last for one week. In addition, a training has been scheduled at Paris immediately after the meeting which I have been mandated to attend. The trip to London is a twelve hour flight and will therefore leave two days earlier to get involved with the planning.

While I am away, I’d like you to help me with some domestic chores. First is to help trim and water the flowers within the main building as they require frequent watering. Lastly, the painting of the fence is expected to be concluded on Monday and this requires frequent monitoring.

Your help will be most appreciated since I’d be away for two weeks. By trimming the overgrown flowers, this will ensure reptiles are keep away from our neighbourhood. Moreso, the painter might spend more time if not monitored.

Thanks for always being there for me.

Take care,

Azuka.