You have just received a credit card statement from your bank The statement lists a number of expensive purchases that you are sure you did not make Write a letter to the bank manager In the letter Introduce yourself Explain that you did not buy the items

You have just received a credit card statement from your bank. The statement lists a number of expensive purchases that you are sure you did not make.
Write a letter to the bank manager. In the letter:
• Introduce yourself.
• Explain that you did not buy the items listed.
• Say what you would like the bank to do to fix the problem.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Nishant Bhatt,working as a consultant in an IT firm.I have an account in your bank from the past 3 years.I received a statement of the last month expenditure as usual.But, to my surprise,this time it shows the expenses which I never did.I am writing this to draw your attention towards this matter.
As per statement,it says I have purchased Laptop and camera which I never did. You can check my last 6 months statement and verify it.I have always purchased necessary things only,that includes grocery items mostly and clothes. Apart from that,there is no extra purchase made from my side.
I am keen about gadgets and electronic but I already bought them recently.So there is no way out that I will buy them again.I am definitely sure that my data including personal information has been used in a wrong way.
Particularly in this situation,I request you to block my current card immediately.Also, do send me new card as well.Besides that,I would urge to strengthen your cyber security system so that such kind of blunders do not happen in future.
Yours faithfully,
Nishant Bhatt