You have received a bill from the company which supplies the electricity to your house The bill contains a figure much higher than you expected Write a letter to the manager at the electricity company In your letter tell the manager about the letter you r

You have received a bill from the company which supplies the electricity to your house. The bill contains a figure much higher than you expected.
Write a letter to the manager at the electricity company. In your letter
• tell the manager about the letter you received
• explain why you think this amount is too high
• describe what you would like the company to do

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction regarding the last month bill provided by your company, house no – 23c, village branch at john street, jam - 2343.

My name is Lina and I am one of your frequent customers. I am staying in the Deluxe apartment near the John street. Yesterday I received the bill for October month by seeing the bill amount I got shocked because, the amount is 5 times then my regular monthly bill.

I was in a assumption that this month the bill amount will be less because, I am out of station in October for around 2 weeks from 15 till 27 October due to my business trip to England. However, it happened in opposite way.

I request you to please cross check the bill amount and I am attaching my address proof along with my traveled details as well for your reference. For any interrogations please contact me on my mobile number: 2232323.

I look forward to hearing back from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Lina