You have received a letter from your bank asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card However the card was missing from the envelope Write a letter to the bank s head office In your letter explain why you are writing express concern about the mis

You have received a letter from your bank, asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card. However, the card was missing from the envelope.
Write a letter to the bank's head office. In your letter:
explain why you are writing
express concern about the missing card
ask them what they intend to do
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any address

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service provided by your financial institution on the delivery of my debit card on 25th November 2020.

Over the past few years, I have seamlessly banked with your institution. no errors, no deductions, no fraudulent activities, debit/credit card comes early. I rate your institution 100% every year over the institutions. Last week, I received a package from the bank via a courier service and a followup mail that I should acknowledge the recipient of the package. it was my new debit card as written on the top left corner of the envelope. I opened the envelope and to my greatest surprise, it was empty, no debit card.

I intend travelling with the card, as my visa is long overdue. Also I would like to know the next step to take towards resolving this issue. As it is to me.

Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Nwajiobi Precious