You have recently attended a work related course Write a letter to your manager and say What course was it and when did you take it What did you like about it What improvements can be made in the future

You have recently attended a work-related course. Write a letter to your manager and say
– What course was it, and when did you take it?
– What did you like about it?
– What improvements can be made in the future?

Dear Sir,
My name is Surbhi Batra. I am writing this letter to inform you about the course I did last month.
last month, when, because of Covid-19 office was operating on 50% staff, i took it as an opportunity and joined a course to use this time efficiently. The course was on 'time management' by Mahesh Thakkar. The course lasted for 15 days. What's more, one hour of daily class gave skills to save hours of life.
I learnt many innovative strategies from 'time stealing' to 'meeting deadlines'. But, the most important lesson that amazed me was on how can we successfully complete targets in time without panicking.
this course would be very helpful not only for me, for our office staff as well since time management is the key to growth. this course will also improve communication between co-workers as these days professionals barely get time to talk to their colleagues due to lack of time. Therefore, this only one course will help to boost production, sales, and progress of company positively.
Look forward to apply these skills efficiently.