You have recently moved to a different house Write a letter to an English speaking friend In your letter explain why you have moved describe the new house invite your friend to come and visit

You have recently moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
explain why you have moved
describe the new house
invite your friend to come and visit

Dear Anna,

I have not heard from you for a while and I hope that you are doing well with your life. I am writing to let you know that I have just moved to a new house. After a period of hard work, I could be able to buy my own house that makes me really delighted. I lived with my sister in the old house which was too small for two people living together, and it was also inconvenient because it was so far from my work place.

I am sure you will like it. I have purple walls, two bedrooms and a very modern kitchen in my apartment. Besides, I have decorated it by myself with some colorful painting pictures which is adorable. The best thing about my new place is that there is a big space in the living room with a bookshelf of my favorite books.

Why don't you come around this weekend and enjoy housewarming party together? I am looking forward to seeing from you soon!

Lots of love,

Phuong