You have recently moved to a different location Write a letter to an english speaking friend In your letter explain why you have moved describe the new house invite your friend to come and visit

You have recently moved to a different location. Write a letter to an english-speaking friend. In your letter

-explain why you have moved

-describe the new house

-invite your friend to come and visit

Dear Andrea
I´m writing this letter to you because I want to tell you good news. Finally, I moved to my dream house.

Maybe, you remember that city we visited two years ago where we saw a nice house with a big garden and I fell in love with it. In the moment when I came back home, I decided to look for a new place to live, a house which looks like that house and I founded.

The house is located near to the coast with a huge garden, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a small but cozy living room and a beautiful kitchen. I almost forget to mention that I have a little balcony in my room. I do not lie when I say that I got my perfect place in the beach.

I hope that you can come to know the house in your next vacation, here we allways have sunny days, you will love it I am pretty sure of that.

P.D. I miss you a lot
Your friend Maria